Banking has never been this easy or convenient! Check out our interactive, easy-to-follow demos on how to use RepublicMobile App today!
Click here to view the demos.
Features and Benefits
Get the app and start banking in the palm of your hand. With the app, you can:
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between personal, third party accounts
- Check your account/investment balances
- Get instant access to funds paid on your credit cards
- Locate our Branches and ABMs
- View your transaction history
- Set your most frequently used transactions as favourites for easier access
- Have the convenience of resetting your MPIN when the need arises
- Manage multiple devices that can access the app
How to Register
- Simply sign up for RepublicOnline (Personal)* via https://republiconline.republicbanksr.com/signup.html and complete the application form
- Then print, sign and drop off the application form at any one of our conveniently located branches and collect your Republic ID-Secure Card - Now, download the app from your usual app store. Google Play, App Store, Blackberry App World
- Open the app, choose your preferred language and click the 'I Accept' button (after reading the Terms and Conditions)
- Click the “New User” link and enter your RepublicOnline user ID
- Enter your Republic ID-Secure Card values in the grid box.
- An SMS Code will be sent to your registered mobile number on RepublicOnline (If the SMS Code is not delivered,
please repeat the process. Should this attempt be unsuccessful, please contact our Call Centre at 471-555)
- Enter the SMS Code
- Set your MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number). Please memorise this MPIN as this will be required for all future logins
- Your activation is now complete and you can login to the RepublicMobile App.
* The RepublicOnline User ID must be used to access the RepublicMobile App!
What do I need in order to access the RepublicMobile App?
You must have a smartphone with a data plan/Wi-Fi access. Your user experience is however related to your smartphone’s features and your internet connection.